Knowledge Mart Plus™ provides shared situational awareness and creates greater organizational and operational efficiency.
What is KM+™?
KM+™ streamlines and automates current data flows, eliminates redundant data entry, and provides managers and executives with continuously updated program information. KM+™ supports the enterprise in the planning, execution, and presentation of information related to their research and technology programs through an easy to use, powerful, web-based application.
Download our free whitepaper on how Greystones Group and the Office of Naval
Research worked together to deploy KM+™ and improve their operating efficiency...
FLEXIBLE:Existing code is modular, extensible, and ready for customization
EASY: Intuitively designed user interface minimizes training and maximizes compliance
POWERFUL: PowerVIEW feature allows users to create intelligent “PowerPoint-like” reports in seconds
What can KM+™ do for my organization?
- Reduce costs by allowing for data-driven proactive management of programs, project and resources
- Enable management of cost, schedule and technical performance of your programs at every level of your organization
- Track status of individual as well as aggregated programs
- Create a “paperless” environment for program management
- Provide predictive situational modeling for analysis
What does KM+™ provide?
- Web-based accessibility
- Customized dashboards
- Interactive graphing of cost, schedule and performance
- Detailed and aggregated data views
How is KM+™ developed?
Greystones Group uses agile methodology, a highly iterative and collaborative approach to software development to develop and deploy the KM+™ application. KM+ deployments leverage open source technologies and easily integrates with existing systems like SharePoint. KM+™ is available on both Unix and Windows platforms.
Contact us for more information
Director of Technology Services
1100 New Jersey Ave SE, 2nd Floor
Washington, DC 20003
(703)390-1230 – Office
(202)484-0703 – Fax